The village calendar lists all events and activities that may be of interest to residents of Thorpe Morieux.
If you are staging an event or know of an event that may be of interest to the village, please get in touch and provide us with details.
If you are submitting an event, please ensure you provide the following at minimum – date, start/finish time, location (with postcode so the Google Maps link works), event description, organiser and organiser contact details. Please also include any other useful information for attendees i.e. parking arrangements.
- This event has passed.
Parish Council Meeting
8th November 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
THORPE MORIEUX PARISH COUNCIL
The Councillors of Thorpe Morieux Parish Council are summoned to a Parish Council Meeting to be held on Thursday 8 November 2018 at 8pm in the Village Hall, Thorpe Morieux.
- Apologies for absence
- To receive apologies for absence
- To consent/non consent to accept the apologies for absence
Members’ Declarations of Interest
- To receive disclosures of pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests for the agenda under discussion
- To receive declarations of gifts of hospitality received
- To consider requests for dispensation for pecuniary interests for the agenda under discussion
- Minutes: consider and approve Minutes of 30 August 2018 and 25 October 2018
- Matters arising from previous meetings
- Report from County Cllr Robert Lindsay
- Report from District Cllr Clive Arthey
- Public Forum
- Correspondence: (all general correspondence has been circulated to Cllrs)
- Email dated 6 September 2018 from the Village Hall Committee confirming that they voted to accept the use of the South end wall of the VH for the siting of the defibrillator
- Clerk’s Report: to consider and approve schedule of items for payment
- To consider draft Precept (in readiness for final approval at next meeting)
- Cllrs Reports (if any)
- Application DC/18/04758 – Full Planning application – erection of 3 bay garage with accommodation above following removal of approved garage under B/14/01197, Jaggards Barn, Bury Road, Thorpe Morieux.
- Application DC/18/04748 – conversion of east wing to annexe accommodation. Erection of room in roof extension and alterations to dwellings. Thorpe Hall Stables, Bury Road, Thorpe Morieux.
Date of Next Meeting:
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND AND RAISE ISSUES OF CONCERN TO THE PARISH COUNCIL WITHIN THE PUBLIC FORUM