The village calendar lists all events and activities that may be of interest to residents of Thorpe Morieux.
If you are staging an event or know of an event that may be of interest to the village, please get in touch and provide us with details.
If you are submitting an event, please ensure you provide the following at minimum – date, start/finish time, location (with postcode so the Google Maps link works), event description, organiser and organiser contact details. Please also include any other useful information for attendees i.e. parking arrangements.
- This event has passed.
Parish Council Meeting
July 4 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
THORPE MORIEUX PARISH COUNCIL
The Councillors of Thorpe Morieux Parish Council are summoned to a Parish Council Meeting to be held on Thursday 4th July 2019 at 8pm in the Village Hall, Thorpe Morieux.
Apologies for absence:
To receive apologies for absence
To consent/non consent to accept the apologies for absence
- Members’ Declarations of Interest
- To receive disclosures of pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests for the agenda under discussion;
- To receive declarations of gifts of hospitality received;
- To consider requests for dispensation for pecuniary interests for the agenda under discussion.
- Minutes: consider and approve outstanding draft Minutes.
- Matters arising/updates from previous meetings
- Report from District and County Cllr Robert Lindsay
- Public Forum
- Correspondence (all correspondence has been circulated to Cllrs prior to the meeting):Email from Babergh District Council regarding change of bin collection day from week commencing 15th July 2019;Clerk/RFO’s Report:
- To consider and approve Annual Governance and Accountability
- To approve Certificate of Exemption 2018/19;
- To approve Annual Internal Audit Report 2018/19;
- To approve Annual Governance Statement 2018/19;
- To approve Accounting Statement 2018/19.
- Cllrs Reports (if any)
- Planning Matter:
- Application DC/19/02689 Caravan at Tye Barn, Almshouse Green, Thorpe Morieux. Application for reserved matters relating to approved Outline Planning Application DC/18/01568 – Appearance, Scale and Landscaping for erection of stable block with residential accommodation.
- Date of Next Meeting
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND AND RAISE ISSUES OF CONCERN TO THE PARISH COUNCIL WITHIN THE PUBLIC FORUM
Nicola Smith, Parish Clerk, 28/06/2019