The village calendar lists all events and activities that may be of interest to residents of Thorpe Morieux.
If you are staging an event or know of an event that may be of interest to the village, please get in touch and provide us with details.
If you are submitting an event, please ensure you provide the following at minimum – date, start/finish time, location (with postcode so the Google Maps link works), event description, organiser and organiser contact details. Please also include any other useful information for attendees i.e. parking arrangements.
- This event has passed.
Parish Council Meeting
January 10 @ 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm
THORPE MORIEUX PARISH COUNCIL
The Councillors of Thorpe Morieux Parish Council are summoned to a Parish Council Meeting to be held on Thursday 10th January at 8pm in the Village Hall, Thorpe Morieux.
Apologies for absence:
- To receive apologies for absence
- To consent/non consent to accept the apologies for absence
Members’ Declarations of Interest
- To receive disclosures of pecuniary and non-pecuniary interests for the agenda under discussion;
- To receive declarations of gifts of hospitality received;
- To consider requests for dispensation for pecuniary interests for the agenda under discussion.
- Minutes: consider and approve draft Minutes of 8 November 2018.
- Matters arising from previous meetings
- Report from County Cllr Robert Lindsay
- Report from District Cllr Clive Arthey
- Public Forum
- Correspondence: (all general correspondence has been circulated to Cllrs and any matters for discussion are dealt with under other Agenda items)
- Clerk’s Report: to consider and approve schedule of items for payment
- To approve Precept for 2019-20
- To consider and agree 2019-20 Meeting dates
- Update on Planning Appeal in relation to Chapel Farm Barn
- Cllrs Reports (if any)
- Planning Matter:
No new planning matters.
DC/18/03804 – Land at Whitethorn Ley, Thorpe Morieux. Permission has been granted for 3 no. dwellings for affordable rent tenancy.
DC/18/04748 – Thorpe Hall Stables, Bury Road. Planning permission has been granted for conversion of east wing to annexe accommodation. Erection of extension and other alterations to dwellings.
- Date of Next Meeting: 7 March 2019
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE VERY WELCOME TO ATTEND AND RAISE ISSUES OF CONCERN TO THE PARISH COUNCIL WITHIN THE PUBLIC FORUM